Post Office

Newtonville’s first Post office opened in 1835 when the village was known as both “Clarke” (named after Clarke Township, which it was part of) and “Newton”. It was located at…

Continue ReadingPost Office

Jones House

This large home has dominated the main intersection of Newtonville since its construction in 1858. Three generations of the Jones family lived and operated businesses out of this building. Samuel…

Continue ReadingJones House

George Beard House

Known as the George Beard house, this interesting fieldstone property still retains many original interior features. Interior features are noted, but not designated at this time, including original front and…

Continue ReadingGeorge Beard House