The Newtonville website is maintained by the Newtonville Community Hall Board of Directors. The Newtonville Community Hall is a not for profit volunteer based organization. Our goal is to encourage community participation and provide a gathering area for the citizens of Newtonville. We also encourage Hall rentals to a broad clientele and for multiple uses. We are representative of as many facets of the community as possible. Thank you for supporting your community and the Newtonville Community Hall!
Stay up to date on Newtonville news and events! Newtonville and surrounding community residents, take a minute to send us your email address so that we can keep you up-to-date on any community news and events. Please complete this form: Join Our Mailing List or email: email@example.com to be added to our mailing list.
Click here to view photos of the hall to see if it would work for your next event!
The Newtonville Community Hall is saddened at the loss of one of our beloved members: Betty McHolm. We send our condolences to her family and friends. We also send our sincere appreciation for the incredible community person and friend that she was for the Board and its members. Both Betty and her late husband Don were prominent Hall supporters and we’re so grateful for their dedication and friendship.
Upcoming Community Events:
- Sunday June 24th Community BBQ
- Sunday July 15th Community BBQ
- Sunday August 15th Community BBQ
- Halloween Event – Sunday October 28th 2PM to 4PM
- Craft & Gift Sale – Sunday November 18th 11AM to 3PM
- Chili Dinner & Tree Lighting Ceremony – Sunday November 25th 4PM to 6PM Tree Lighting at 6:30PM at Ina Brown Parkette
- Breakfast with Santa – Sunday December 2nd
Check back soon for our exciting 2018 events!